From: Inire <inire@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) Wolfe does Star Trek
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 23:42:22

--- Nicholas Gevers <vermoulian@yahoo.com> wrote:
> For news of GW's next series--a New Sun/Star Trek
> crossover starting with HE'S DEAD, SEVERIAN

	<Sound of falling onto floor, gasping, choking,
giggling>

--see
> today's "Locus Online Buys Simon & Schuster" entry
> on
> LOCUS ONLINE (www.locusmag.com).

	<more snorting, complete breaths being taken now> Oh
lord, THAT was a rich one! ;-D  And the sad thing is,
nobody in RL that I know would know What The HELL I
was talking about if I said that! A great joke,
wasted.

Kudos to Locus!

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Miller      ICQ# 57242517

"The idea of verifying facts about the world through controlled repetition seems alien to just about everyone with the _possible_ exception of Fr Inire, and he's a bug-eyed space monster. . ."-Jim Henley, on the URTH list

Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!        '82 GS650G
Specify Type Of Goat