From: "Talarican" <exultnttalarican@mindspring.com>
Subject: (urth) Thanks, & Glad It Got Better
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:25:13

<quote Mantis, from 3-13-00>

Here is the 1976 Ace version (p. 95 in both the $1.75 and $2.50 version
<g>):

"That which you call nothing is what holds all things apart.  When it is
gone, all the worlds will be born.  But now listen to me."

Here is the Scribners 1972(?) hardcover edition (p. 88):

"That which you call nothing is what holds all things apart.  When it is
gone, all the worlds will come together in a fiery death from which new
worlds will be born.  But now listen to me."

<unquote>

I'm glad the Ace version was the recent one, as it treats this idea much
more elegantly, albeit cryptically. But that's part of the fun, right?

Talarican