From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis@sirius.com>
Subject: (urth) re: GURPS New Sun
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 21:36:23

Ron Hale-Evans and Jim Henley,

Thank you both for your kind words.

We don't want to clutter up these places with gaming questions and
comments, but I'm sure there are other places (especially over at the
SJGames pages) where discussion would be welcome.

And of course corrections for GURPS New Sun should be sent to Michael
Bowman <bowman@pyramid.sjgames.com>

(I don't know if they have posted an errata sheet yet.)

Having said that, I don't have much else to say, other than I hope you (Ron
and Jim) and other people who get GURPS New Sun will take this opportunity
to dabble in the world of Urth, writing new Wolfean scenarios, adventures,
rules additions, or anything else, and sending it to SJGames for possible
publication in their well-paying online magazine "Pyramid."

That would make me happy.