From: Michael Straight <straight@email.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: (urth) Of Mice and Milton
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:00:43

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Peter Westlake wrote:

> Michael shows a Snow White model to a woman who comments that she
> hasn't seen Snow White for years. Is this just her, or has no-one
> seen Snow White for years? If not, why not?

I don't know if this is still true, but for a while (I think, perhaps I'm
remembering this wrong), Disney did not release some if its classic movies
on video; they could only be seen when they re-released them in theatres
every so often.

If I'm not just making this up out of some confused old memory, it could
be part of what Wolfe is talking about there.

-Rostrum