From: "Jim Henley" <jlhenley@erols.com>
Subject: RE: (urth) The Conation of Catodon; Severian's skull (long)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:24:33

Well, here's another one: why would massive flooding kill a bunch of giants
who _live in the water_?? The only thing I figure is that if you're a giant
who lives in the water and get caught above a sea bottom that decides it
wants to be a continent now, you've got problems.

Something else?

Best,

Jim
What if we only get what we deserve?
  Somehow, I couldn't quite summon the nerve"
              -- Costello/Bacharach