From: Alex David Groce <Alex_Groce@gs246.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
Subject: (urth) Christianity in New Sun
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:34:04

Besides the relevant answer mantis gave, it's obvious that Christianity is
present in a metaphysical sense.  The coincidences involved in the miracles
and "plot-lines" favored by the Increate are astounding unless we assume that
the Increate is the New Testament's God as well.  At the very least, the
Increate has read the New Testament and is paying homage.

Also, since Long Sun and New Sun are definitely the same world, we can use the
even clearer evidence for a historical Christianity found there.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
--
Alex David Groce (agroce+@cs.cmu.edu)
Ph.D. Student, Carnegie Mellon University - Computer Science Department