From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis@sirius.com>
Subject: (urth) NS Graphic Phantom Menace
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 13:22:51

vizcacha,

>He doesn't say he _has_ all six issues, just the first two.

I thought I was careful in saying that he was selling issues one and two,
and that he =said= the series went on to six.  Then there was a lot of
stuff about comic book inventory and/or expertise, which, by design or by
accident, makes each phrase significantly more weighty than a toss off
comment based upon "original plans" or hearsay--it makes it seem as if he
has at least seen them.

But no, he does not offer the phantom issues for sale; nor does he claim to
have seen them, or even know someone whose brother has one (that wonderful
tag for so many urban legends); nor, for that matter, does he say that he
is just repeating the original plan from circa 1991.