From: "Kevin J. Maroney" <kmaroney@crossover.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) New Sun GRAPHIC Novel
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:55:53

At 10:40 AM 5/18/99 -0700, Mantis wrote:
>But what I found of interest: the seller is a comic book expert, and =he=
>says that the series went on to =six= issues.
>
>I have never seen more than issues one, two, and three.  Nor have I even
>heard of there being more.

I was working in a comics shop for the entirety of the existence of the
company which published _Shadow of the Torturer_, and I can assure you that
the final issues of the series were not published. I cannot recall without
consulting my collection whether the final published issue was #3 or #4,
but I will check sometime soon and report.

By the way, these are *very* much worth owning. I don't think any other
artist has done as good a job of capturing the "look" of Urth as did Ted
Nafieh in this adaptation.

Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney@crossover.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html