From: m.driussi@genie.com
Subject: (urth) Boatmen & Exultant Sex
Date: Fri,  9 Apr 99 03:48:00 GMT

Robert Borski,

Right, you and I both know that there is only one boatman, but we
must make (or learn to make) allowances for other readers and
acknowledge that the text . . . oh never mind!

alga,

>Although Sev is tall, it is hard for me to accept that Ouen
>could impregnate an exultant.

So you are saying that er, exultant congress is always in a vertical
mode? <g>  Ah-ha!  At last, the mysteries surrounding this caste are,
um, revealed!

No, wait a sec--that was just a straight-line--Doh!

Everybody,

No Wolfe content, but I certainly hope everybody (in the US) has been
watching "Futurama" (new sf animated comedy show from makers of "The
Simpsons").  If not, you've missed three episodes so far.