From: "Kieran Cleary" <kierannwn@tinet.ie>
Subject: Re: (urth) Green
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:49:10

Dan Parmenter wrote:

>So here it is: what is the status of the "Green = Luna" hypothesis?

One word: impasse. I've always been fond of that particular hypothesis, but
some recalcitrants on the list just won't have it. And I'm going to push the
boat out a little: I betya Green=Lune. For one thing, not to impose my lack
of imagination on Wolfe, but I can't see how Merryn and Sev are going to do
a cameo in the Green/Blue system otherwise. And link to the BotNS
(Pas=Typhon, so what?) would be slightly arbitrary if that's all there was
to it.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Kieran C.

North West Labs