From: Jason Voegele <voegele.6@osu.edu>
Subject: RE: (urth) Call 4 a FAQulty
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:29:19

I'm a programmer, but I don't think it takes any programming skill
whatsoever if you use some of the search forms provided by standard search
engines.  HotBot, for example, provides a search form that you can embed
within your Web page, and all you have to do is provide the domain through
which it is supposed to search.  This would require a domain name
specifically for the faq (such as www.wolfe-faq.com), so it may not be
flexible enough.  It's worth looking into, though, and if it's not enough
feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can put together for searching
only those pages relating directly to the Wolfe FAQ.

Jason Voegele