From: CRCulver@aol.com
Subject: Re:  (urth) The Wolfe Library
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:53:02 EST

Phantasma said:
<Pale Fire, Vladimir Nabokov>

A ha! I've been waiting for someone to mention PF, as I've always thought it
similar to Borges who is similar to Wolfe. (Note: it may have been discussed
before, but so far back that I had not yet read the book and ignored it all,
let me check the archives).

As for the library, I think what you have suffices, though _The Collected
Fictions of J.L.B._ could be added to the BoIB, because there are parts of
Peace and the Book of the New Sun which are influed by _Ficciones_ and _The
Aleph and Other Stories_, not just the BoIB.

For the more esoteric and nutty of us, myself included, you could throw in
Gershom Scholem's book "The Kaballah," to see from where the two+ universe
structure comes.

Cheers,

Christopher R. Culver <crculver@aol.com>
President Pro-Tempore of USEJ