From: Matthew Freestone <matthew@matthewf.demon.co.uk>
Subject: (urth) John Crowley
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 15:46:14 +0000

Kieran wrote:
>If I'm allowed a wee tangent, what's the news on Crowley, anyone? Given that
>Love&Sleep wasn't even published in the UK, and that it's probably out of
>print already, I have this fear that the Aegypt sequence won't get
>completed. Anyone got any pointers to recent intervews or other hopeful
>news?
Try www.tezcat.com/~josephb/lit/crowley/index.html - though I don't
think it's been updated all that recently. The site's author mentions a
title for the third AEgypt book, "Daemonomania" (hmm), and gives a
publication date of August - I assume that was meant to be this year, so
I'm not sure what the latest is.

cheers,
Matt Freestone                  II    zzz. /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_.
matthew@matthewf.demon.co.uk    II        |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
www.matthewf.demon.co.uk/       II       '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)