From: Dan Parmenter <dan@lec.com>
Subject: (urth) Father Inire's photo album
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:30:42

From: "William H. Ansley" <wansley@warwick.net>

Mantis>> Happily, Inire seems to be just enamoured by little exultantesses, and there
Mantis>> is no evidence of his actually molesting them. Boy, wouldn't that be an
Mantis>> embarassment to the reign of the Autarch Severian.

>I certainly hope no one reading this list thinks that Charles Lutwidge
>Dodgson (Lewis Carroll) molested any children. He didn't. He also wasn't a
>child pornographer - mantis was joking (I hope).

I guess it depends on how you define "pornography".  Dodgson
definitely took pictures of naked little girls.  This is not a
controversial assertion as far as I know, and this is what Mantis was
talking about.