From: mary whalen <marewhalen@yahoo.com>
Subject: (urth)  Re:  Black hole vs. wormhole
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 11:20:01

This is Sean Whalen (prion).

I don't think I know any sources that say what would happen if a black
hole spontaneously appeared in the center of a normal star.  I'm
basing my arguments on the properties of black holes and applying them
to an abnormal situation.

I'm also not using any new information to back up my theory.
Everything I've said that applies to a black hole being able to absorb
a sun in which it appears is based on properties that were worked out
well before any of the New Sun books were written.

It's true that no one can create wormholes today, but no one can make
black holes either.  The properties and physical description of
wormholes are scientifically described today, they're just
four-dimensional holes; nothing complex.

It's possible that the black hole could be regulated, but why?  If
someone put it there, why would they want it to be so slow?  And they
could just make a wormhole instead, and not have to monitor or control
it at all.

prion