From: adam louis stephanides <astephan@students.uiuc.edu>
Subject: (urth) Three Fingers
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 10:17:44

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998 Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:

> My point (all together now: "And I do have a point") was,
> simply, that those suits _were_ the Queen, Captain, and Wolf,
> or, perhaps, their instantiations in this-world.

So your argument is that the characters who are portrayed on the surface
as paunchy men/women in business suits disguised as the Queen, Hook, and
Wolf are really the Queen, Hook and Wolf disguised, or manifesting
themselves as, paunchy men/women in business suits disguised as the Queen,
Hook, and Wolf?

So where does this leave your earlier contention that "sometimes a pipe is
just a pipe"?

--Adam