From: Craig Christensen <2644@mn3.lawson.lawson.com>
Subject: (urth) List of Wolfe stories and where to find
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 11:18:00

Earlier this month I posted a question- "can anyone provide a list of
magazines with Wolfe's short stories in them?" I answered my own question
when a search turned up this site.

 http://www.sfsite.com/isfdb-bin/exact_author.cgi?Gene_Wolfe

I went out hunting in several local used book and magazine stores and
found Weird Tales, Spring 1988 - The Gene Wolfe edition.  It includes
'Mary Beatrice Smoot Friarly, SPV', 'At the Point of Capricorn', 'The Boy
Who Hooked the Sun', 'The Dead Man', 'John K. (Kinder) Price', and 'The
Other Dead Man'.  Best of all there is a very good interview here as
well.  I also found Asimov's Science Fiction, October/November 1996 with
'Try and Kill It'.  I'm looking forward to going again next weekend with
a more complete list from this site.