From: "Ye Olde Mothman)" <mothman@peak.org>
Subject: (urth) Re. Last Seinfeld
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:42:08

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BD7FE5.BA9F91E0

>I was only kidding about that Kramer-ish casting call ... but did anyone
>else see the final episode tonight and immediately think of Severian's
>examination in _Urth_ in front of all the people from his past? I kept
>waiting for the White Fountain references, but they never came.

During one of the last scenes, as the camera was panning away from the four
in the jail cell, I could only think of Sartre's No Exit and the 'Hell is
other people' line.

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BD7FE5.BA9F91E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&gt;I was only kidding about that Kramer-ish casting call ... but =
did=20
anyone<BR>&gt;else see the final episode tonight and immediately think =
of=20
Severian's<BR>&gt;examination in _Urth_ in front of all the people from =
his=20
past? I kept<BR>&gt;waiting for the White Fountain references, but they =
never=20
came. <BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>During one of the last scenes, as the camera was panning away from =
the four=20
in the jail cell, I could only think of Sartre's No Exit and the 'Hell =
is other=20
people' line.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BD7FE5.BA9F91E0--