From: Patri10629 <Patri10629@aol.com>
Subject: (urth) Re:  Digest urth.v011.n004
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:11:01 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/98 8:42:23 AM, Aga wrote:

<< I'm sure O'Leary will back me up when I put myself
100% behind Leo, Leo, Leo.>>

Alga, Babe, slow down.

Have you checked his asking price lately? Bottom Line: We get Leo (beefed up,
even) and your can kiss any special effects bye-bye.

Imagine BEN HUR without the Chariot race in the third act and you get my
drift.

We wan't this sucker before the cameras come August or we can write off a July
99 release.

Besides, Leo's on this Indy quirky thing--going integrity on us. Doubt he'll
do it.

By the way--who the hell is Gene Wolfe? Pulper? Pomper? Punner? Gimme the
skinny on his track record, Last thing we need in a pitch is a boardroom full
of Glazed eyes.  Believe me, you say "Tolstoy" to Eisner and he goes smiley on
ya. Been there, Done that.

HORNBLOWER