From: "Alice Turner" <al@interport.net>
Subject: (urth) Five Dog Knight, aka Casting Couch
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 07:43:59

Okay, there seems to be a consensus on Sir John as Palaemon. Can we then
give Malrubius to Sir Alec and Old Valeria to Dame Maggie? And is Sir Ralph
still with us?--he could be memorable as the somewhat slimy Gurloes. And Sir
Derek IS the Autarch--I could kick myself for overlooking him even as a
momentary lapse.

(The Brightest Stars in the Aristocratic Firmament Set This Epic Adventure
Ablaze.)

But fie on the foul felon who proposed Nicholas Cage as Silk. That's a
terrible idea. Everybody loves Silk. Does everybody love Nick Cage? Does
*anybody* love Nick Cage? I'm sure O'Leary will back me up when I put myself
100% behind Leo, Leo, Leo.

-alga-