From: Mark Kelly <mpk@realtime.demon.co.uk>
Subject: (urth) Urth bibliography
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 09:47:42 +0100

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the list, so forgive me if this is a FAQ, but I've =
skimmed through the Urth list archives with no success and there is no =
FAQ (maybe there are no frequently asked questions on this list - maybe =
questions are only ever asked once?!)

I haven't been able to find a complete bibliography for published works =
set in the Urth universe (or about it) (excluding the Long Sun / Short =
Sun books). So far I am aware of:
- TBOTNS, TUOTNS (obviously)
- Empires of Foliage and Flower
- The two short stories in Endangered Species ("The Cat"  and "The Map")

"Non-fiction":
- Castle of the Otter
- Lexicon Urthus (& supplements)

Is this list complete? Are there any other short stories by Wolfe set in =
the Urth universe, and if so where can I find them?

Also, AFAIK "Empires" has never been published here in the UK. Is it =
still in print in the US, and if so is it worth trying to order it? What =
is it about?

Any information is gratefully received!

Mark.