From: C R Culver <CRCulver@aol.com>
Subject: Re:  (urth) Quasar and Cloud
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 20:49:32 EST

>KLS---a name, I have argued for 2 years, Chris, undoubtedly Korean.<

 Oh, I don't think anyone is arguing that KLS's name is not Korean, but Mantis
believes the language of *Jonas* is not Korean.

>For what it's worth, I have never thought that Fortunate Cloud and Quasar
were the same ship.<

They may have been different, as at this stage of writing the BotNS I'm not
sure Wolfe knew what he was going to do with the Ship of Tzadkiel, as it would
not appear until about 6 years later in his writing. But, Wolfe is extremely
self-consistent.

Christopher R. Culver <crculver@aol.com>
http://members.aol.com/crculver/index.html