From: C R Culver <CRCulver@aol.com>
Subject: Re:  (urth) Hethor's Talk
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:25:38 EST

>I only meant to gently point to where it might be found--you seem to have
been looking in the wrong place (volume I).<

Forget that whole letter. I was writing late at night, where the words
"Hethor" and "Jonas" begin to look the same. Nevermind me.

>As for Korean, I'm hardly arguing with you--I'm on record as saying
that it is Chinese<

My reason that I reject Chinese is because Sev doesn't seem to mention tones,
which are present in Chinese but absent in Korean. Both are, however, nasal
monosyllabic tongues.

Christopher R. Culver <crculver@aol.com>
http://members.aol.com/crculver/index.html