From: m.driussi@genie.geis.com
Subject: (urth) Hethor
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 98 15:01:00 GMT

Reply:  Item #5234791 from URTH@LISTS.BEST.COM@INET03#

alga,

Re: OXFORD BOOK OF SAINTS, yes, I remembered your practice of judging
a reference book by its index (or lack thereof) and muttered an oath
against OBOS for not having an index and not being adequately
cross-referenced--"Savas (Sabas)" has no pointer at "Sabas," for
example.

But otherwise, a lot of this stuff is in the Lexicon, under "Hethor."
(The main clue that "Hethor" is not his true name is given point
blank by Agia; but yes, you are right that the rules of Wolfean
naming provide corroboration--I hadn't thought of that before.)

=mantis=

P.S. Hethor's most lucid babbling happens within a dream of
Severian's rather than in waking action.