From: C R Culver <CRCulver@aol.com>
Subject: Re:  (urth) Porchnus
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:04:57 EST

Said Alga:
>Second, better than asking us to rehash material we've covered
pretty extensively, you should go over the Archives.<

Well, I wasn't looking for specific examples, really, though I do thank those
who have since posted some I was unaware of. What I did want were thoughts of
people who may have tried to explain the BotNS to people who have never read
the books. What worked? What didn't? How do I make people want to read this
incredible text?

Thanks,

Christopher R. Culver <crculver@aol.com>
http://members.aol.com/crculver/index.html
"Ignorance, that light of fools steers a wayward path"
-Brendan Perry