From: Jim Jordan <jbjordan@gnt.net>
Subject: Re: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v006.n022
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 10:58:21

At 07:51 PM 1/30/98 -0500, you wrote:

>And Ratty, you're baaaaaack! Sinking your oversized incisors promptly into
>newt's tail---lucky that newts can promptly regenerate their tails. Well,
>taking the secular example of Freud and the cigar, I hope you will someday
>admit that not every novelistic encounter with water is a baptism, not every
>invitation to dine a eucharist. Or is that too much to ask?
>
>-alga-

Slimy:

	Where have I ever made such an assertion? Now, when it comes to Wolfe, I'm
pretty safe making the assertion, since it is fairly obvious. Also, since
he confirmed it.
	Blind Ultan's library may allude to Alexandria (I suspect it doth), but is
primarily Blind Borges's library in Buenos Aires. (Note the Borgesian intro
to the series: I found this ms and translated it....).

Big Nutria Rat

<--prev V6 next-->