From: xury@pacbell.net
Subject: (urth) Entropy helps?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:35:24

        I cannot help but to wonder that if, supposing, Severian had his
fate set up from the beginning, a life predestined by whomever (an earlier
Severian or such) and the Forces of Entropy were determined to prevent this
catalyst from bringing the New Sun, then why did the undine save him as a
child? She saved him so he could gain the Phoenix Throne, but they must know
he would bring the New Sun also, thus bringing their own destruction. I am
obviously confused on this matter and would welcome any suggestions.

    Xury

<--prev V6 next-->