From: John Bishop <jbishop@ch.hp.com>
Subject: (urth) Digest urth.v005.n035
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 15:44:01

  Fellow Wolfians:

  Please don't post stuff twice, especially if the
  second posting is HTML-source.  It's ugly and takes
  up space.  Ditto for long quotes, especially quotes
  of the boilerplate at the end of the digest.

  Digest n035 had a couple of examples.  It seems that
  "Jason Voegele" <voegele.6@osu.edu> has a mailer
  that does this automatically.

  Thanks!

  On another matter, Cim Glowing says she is named after
  the "cim glowing on the trees" (approximate quote).

  I can't find "cim" in the local big dictionary.  Any
  ideas what it is?  Wolfe doesn't usually make up words,
  but he does use obscure or archaic ones.  Tonight I'll
  check my wife's OED.

        -John

<--prev V5 next-->