From: Scott Dalrymple <ScottD@wycol.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) Wolfe.con
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 07:13:10

>to push the issue.   As for the leather-bound copy of Shadow  They  also
>currently have The Claw of the Conciliator as well, and I believe  that
>they will eventuall go ahead and publish the final two (three?) volumes of

Easton has also published Sword of the Lictor, which I purchased last year.
 I don't think Citadel is out yet.  I'm very disappointed in Sword, because
it's quite a bit larger (height-wise) than the first 2 volumes.  Hey-- I'm
picky when I spend a lot of money for a leather bound set!  I expect the
volumes to match!  I will say the books are quite beautiful in all other
respects, though.

Scott

<--prev V5 next-->