From: "Jason Voegele" <voegele.6@osu.edu>
Subject: Re: (urth) Wolfe.con
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:47:58

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01BCDEE8.B9C055A0

When I talked to Mr. Wolfe I asked him if he was working on the Short =
Sun books.  He said he was about 150 pages into the second rewrite of =
the first (of three) books.  He said to expect it about this time next =
year :(=20
I didn't ask him any details about the work, except to confirm it is =
actually three books.  I should've at least got the titles out of him, =
but I didn't want to push the issue.

As for the leather-bound copy of Shadow, I got that from the Easton =
Press as part of their Masterpieces of Science Fiction series.  They =
also currently have The Claw of the Conciliator as well, and I believe =
that they will eventuall go ahead and publish the final two (three?) =
volumes of The Book.

eisegesis
(voegele.6@osu.edu)