From: Patri10629@aol.com
Subject: (urth) Re:  Digest urth.v003.n009
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 23:11:02

Dear buds,

Would I be entirely a smart ass to admit that I loved that story  that you
are discussing in indimidating detail and am grateful for all the grey cells
you are expending? Really. I have nothing to add. Other than "Wow!" To youse
and Wolfe.

My wife has pnemonia (however you spell it) and forced to her bed has finally
succumbed to my pestering  and is 3/4s thru the LONG SUn books--she loves
them.

Wonderful, eh?

THE DEATH OF DOCTOR ISLAND... is killing me as I speak. So Damn Beautiful.

best as always

Patrick

<--prev V3 next-->