From: Joel Priddy <jpriddy@saturn.vcu.edu>
Subject: (urth) People Interview?
Date: Thu, 22 May 97 10:02:41 EDT

Like an idiot, I missed the People interview. I was sitting on
the couch when it was going on thinking "A whole evening to
myself... what should I do with it? Maybe there's something good
on TV..." There wasn't, and I ended up cleaning the kitchen.
 Imagine the slap I gave myself the next morning when I realized
what I'd missed.
 So, figuring second-hand experience would just have to do, I
went over to the People page to read the transcript. But it
wasn't there. And these lists haven't been filled with excited
discussion in the interview's wake. Did it occur? Anyone have a
transcript?

-cephalothorax-

<--prev V1 next-->