From: Reusch <newsun@freeway.net>
Subject: (urth) The Dark Shore
Date: Mon, 19 May 97 07:10:38

>has anyone read Adam Lee's (AKA A.
>A. Attanasio's) THE DARK SHORE (Book One of The Dominions of Irth).

Jason,

You got my attention with your A.A.Attanasio reference. Are you saying
that Adam Lee *is* A. A. Attanasio? I'm a big fan of Attanasio's, but
I've never heard of this one.

>You can >immediately see that this book bears at least a good bit of
resemblance to >TBOTNS.

I got excited about a Attanasio tribute to Wolfe, so I checked out the
brief description in Amazon Books, but I don't see the similarity to
BOTNS. From this short paragraph, it sounds more like straight fantasy.
Where's the link?

Vance

<--prev V1 next-->